Students from foreign countries are eligible for admission to Touro College upon graduation from high school or the equivalent. Such students follow the same application procedure as other candidates for admission.
Students whose native language is not English, or who did not receive their secondary education in an English-speaking country must also demonstrate proficiency in English through satisfactory performance on either the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) examination, the International English Testing System (IELTS) examination, or an English placement exam.
Foreign Transcript Evaluation
Students with foreign transcripts are required to have them evaluated by a School of Health Sciences-approved agency. A list of agencies is available from the Office of Admissions or by visiting www.naces.org/members.htm. In addition, the international applicant must submit an original foreign transcript, and if not in English, a certified translation. For a student transferring from a US institution, a transfer status form must be completed by your present school.
In order to issue an I-20 form for you to attend Touro College, you need to bring or E-mail the following documents (copy) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application form
- Passport /I-94 card (page with your picture)
- High School Diploma (officially translated into English)
- High School Transcript (officially translated into English)
- Official TOEFL or IELTS score report
- Affidavit of support form/ bank letter
- Immunization records (Measles Mumps, and Rubella shots)
- College transcript (officially evaluated and translated in English by a Touro- approved agency)
- Official I-20 form issued by another College (if you have one)
For further information, please contact Mr. David Luk at 212-463-0400 ext 5644 or via email email@example.com