Admission Requirements and Procedures
Applicants apply online through the Residency and Fellowship Physical Therapy Centralized Application Service (RFPTCAS) by visiting https://portal.rfptcas.org
The following documentation must be included with the application:
- Current resume/ curriculum vitae
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Transcript(s) documenting physical therapy degree
- Proof of licensure in the U.S.
- TOEFL scores (for international applicants only), of at least 560 (paper-based), 220 (computer-based), or 83 (Internet-based).
Applicants who have been accepted to the program will be invited for a personal interview and orientation.
Requirements for Admission
Graduates of APTA-accredited programs in Physical Therapy may apply to the program. Applicants must be eligible for and obtain licensure as a physical therapist in the state in which they will do their clinical residency. Recent physical therapy graduates, as well as experienced clinicians, are encouraged to apply.