Admission Requirements and Procedures
Applicants apply online through the Residency and Fellowship Physical Therapy Centralized Application Service (RFPTCAS) by visiting https://portal.rfptcas.org. Upon release of the RFPTCAS application to Touro College, an email will be sent with instructions for filling out the TouroApply Application and supplemental materials.
The following documentation must be included with the application:
- Current resume/ curriculum vitae
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Transcript(s) documenting physical therapy degree
- Proof of licensure in the U.S.
- TOEFL scores (for international applicants only), of at least 560 (paper-based), 220 (computer-based), or 83 (Internet-based).
Applicants who have been accepted to the program will be invited for a personal interview and orientation.
Requirements for Admission
Graduates of APTA-accredited programs in Physical Therapy may apply to the program. Applicants must be eligible for and obtain licensure as a physical therapist in the state in which they will do their clinical residency. Recent physical therapy graduates, as well as experienced clinicians, are encouraged to apply.