Admission Requirements and Procedures
Applicants apply online through the Residency and Fellowship Physical Therapy Centralized Application Service (RFPTCAS) by visiting https://portal.rfptcas.org. Upon release of the RFPTCAS application to Touro College, an email will be sent with instructions for filling out the TouroApply Application and supplemental materials.
The following documentation must be included with the application:
- Current resume/ curriculum vitae
- Two letters of recommendation from Physical Therapists.
- Transcript(s) documenting physical therapy degree
- Proof of licensure in the U.S.
- TOEFL scores (for international applicants only), of at least 560 (paper-based), 220 (computer-based), or 83 (Internet-based).
Applicants who have been accepted to the program will be invited for a personal visit, with the opportunity to meet with the director and for orientation to the program.
Requirements for Admission
- Graduation from an APTA-accredited programs in Physical Therapy
- Applicants must be licensed as a physical therapist in the state in which they work. Applicants, who have not yet taken the licensing exam, can be accepted contingent on their passing the test and receiving their license.
Recent physical therapy graduates, as well as experienced clinicians, are encouraged to apply.