BRIAN HOKE, PT, DPT, SCS
Position: Adjunct Instructor
- BS, Physical Therapy, Indiana University School of Medicine
- DPT, Boston University
- Specialized in the realm of Orthopedic and Sports Physical Therapy with a particular focus upon the bio-mechanical basis for lower extremity rehabilitation. Board certified in Sports Physical Therapy.
- Contributing author to two current contemporary textbooks on sports injuries: Sports Injuries: Prevention and Rehabilitation, edited by Eric and Jennifer Shamus, and Textbook of Running Medicine, edited by Robert Winder and Francis O'Connor.
- Seminars throughout the US, Canada, Germany, Great Britain, Australia and New Zealand
- Director and co-owner of a physical therapy practice in Virginia where his case load consists of sports injury, post-surgical rehabilitation, soft tissue injury and extensive use of biomechanical and accommodative foot orthoses.
- DPT 767 Foot and Ankle