DONALD O'BRIEN, PT
Position: Adjunct Instructor
- BS, Physical Therapy, SUNY Stony Brook
- Specialized in Biomechanical Evaluation of the Foot and Ankle.
- Focused on basic and advanced evaluation and treatment /intervention of Somatic Dysfunction utilizing Osteopathic Manual Therapy including High Velocity and Short Amplitude Manipulation.
CLINICAL AND TEACHING RESPONSIBILITIES
- Chief Therapist of the Health Institute at Southside Hospital
- Director of National Seminar Program at Southside Hospital
- Adjunct Instructor at Touro College
- PTR 769 High Velocity Thrust