VICKY SALIBA JOHNSON, PT, FFCFMT
Position: Adjunct Instructor
- BS, Physical Therapy, Medical College of Georgia
- PNF training, Kaiser Rehabilitation Center, Vallejo, CA
- Orthopedic Manual Therapy
- Focus on PNF
- Primary interest is in movement re-education and exercise prescription.
- Co-founded the Institute of Physical Art in Steamboat Springs, Colorado
- Develops and is teaching Back Education Training.
PUBLICATIONS & PRESENTATIONS
- Presented and lectured at APTA sponsored events.
- Co-owner and manager of a private practice.
- Co-directs the Functional Manual Therapy Certification and Residency programs at the IPA.
- Various courses in the Physical Therapy department's Post-professional DPT program