DIANA DAUS, MS, OTR/L
Position: Assistant Professor: Occupational Therapy Department
- B.S., C.W.Post Campus of Long Island University
- B.S./M.S., Occupational Therapy, Touro College
- Health Promotion and Wellness/ Mental Health
- Pediatrics/ Neurorehabilitation
- Effects of green tea and papaya on cognition with pre-diabetic patients: A multicultural, longitudinal design.
- Alcohol use and abuse among Health Science students.
- The relationship between exercise intensity, frequency and duration on self-perceived wellness, mood, life satisfaction and perceived disease prevention.
- IRB Committee Member/ Curriculum Committee Development
- OT 330/331 Psychosocial Studies and Group Dynamics
- OT 390 Neuroscience
- HS 447 Patient Education and Health Promotion
- OT 470 OT Theory in Pediatrics
- OT 660 Advanced Clinical Neurology