Admission Requirements & Procedures
- Completed Touro College, School of Health Sciences application
- Two (2) letters of recommendation.
- Graduation from an ARC-PA accredited Physician Assistant program.
- Certification by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally-accredited college or university.
- Official transcripts from all colleges / universities attended, including the PA program you attended. You must supply transcripts regardless of the number of credits earned or the type of school you attended.
Send transcripts to:
Touro College , Office of Admissions
Attn: Jennifer Christie
1700 Union Blvd, Bay Shore, NY 11706
- Applicants who have graduated from a university outside the United States must provide a degree level equivalency evaluation for admission. A list of Touro-approved agencies is available by visiting www.naces.org/members.htm
Upon receipt of the completed application and all required supporting documentation, the faculty will review the application and supporting documents. Students are admitted on a competitive basis, and individuals will be notified of acceptance or non-acceptance by the program director. Please Note: All submitted materials become the property of Touro College.
If you have any questions regarding admission, please contact:
Shazad Zeb PA-C, MPAS
Assistant Director, PA Master's Completion Track
Phone: (631) 665-1600 ext 6260