GREGORY JOHNSON, PT, FFCFMT
Position: Adjunct Instructor
- BS, Physical Therapy, University of Southern California
- PNF training, Kaiser Rehabilitation Center, Vallejo, CA
- Extensive studies in orthopedic physical therapy utilizing most manual therapy approaches such as osteopathic systems and alternative therapies (Rolfing, Felenkrais and Aston Patterning).
Teaching continuing education courses in Functional Manual Therapy (IPA).
- Co-founded the Institute of Physical Art in Steamboat Springs, Colorado and developed the integrated principles and techniques of courses such as PNF, FOI and FM which form the basis of the IPA Functional Manual Therapy approach.
PUBLICATIONS & PRESENTATIONS
- Authored and co-authored several chapters
- Lectures at APTA and numerous state conferences
- Actively involved in Functional Manual Therapy research, co-managed a private practice in addition to teaching.
- Developed a certificate program and a year-long Functional Manual Therapy Fellowship. Adjunct faculty member of Touro College and Chatham College.
- DPT 766 Functional Orthopedics I