Speech-Language Pathology - Brooklyn Campus
902 Quentin Road, Brooklyn, New York 11229.
View Larger Map
- Take the B or the Q trains to Kings Highway Station. Then walk northeast on Kings Highway toward East 18th Street, turn left at East 18th Street to Avenue P. Turn right onto Avenue P. Entrance is halfway down the block.
- Take the B82 or the B49 to Kings Highway Station. Then walk west on Avenue P toward East 18th Street. The entrance is on Avenue P between East 19th and 18th Streets.
- From Staten Island:
- Take Staten Island Expressway/I-278 over Verrazano Bridge. Merge onto I-278 E to the Belt Parkway East exit on the left toward Kennedy Airport. Merge onto Belt Parkway/Leif Ericson Drive/Shore Parkway East. Take exit 5 for Bay Parkway. Turn left at 22nd Avenue/Bay Parkway. Turn right at 78th Street/Kings Highway. Continue to follow Kings Highway. Turn left at East19th Street. Turn left onto Avenue P. Entrance is on Avenue P between East 18th and 19th Streets.
- From Manhattan:
- Take the Battery Tunnel ramp to Brooklyn/I-278. Keep right at fork and continue toward I-478 East. Merge onto I-478 East. Merge onto I-278 West. Take exit 24 on the left to merge onto NY-27 East/Prospect Expressway East. Continue on Ocean Parkway. Turn left at Avenue M. Turn right at Ocean Avenue. Turn right at Avenue P. Go to East 19th Street. Entrance is mid-block.
- From Long Island:
- Take Southern State Parkway West. At fork in Southern State Parkway, stay left (follow signs for Belt Parkway/Brooklyn) and continue on Belt Parkway. Take exit 11N for Flatbush Avenue N toward Marine Park. Merge onto Flatbush Avenue. Turn left at Avenue U. Turn right at Gerritsen Avenue. Turn left at Avenue P. Continue to East 19th Street. Entrance is mid-block.