The Graduate Program in Speech-Language Pathology and the Touro College Speech and Hearing Center are located on the 2nd floor (elevator access) of 1610 E. 19th Street, Brooklyn, New York (entrance on Avenue P). Our facility is fully ADA-compliant.
The campus is easily accessible by train and bus.Take the Q or the B train to the Kings Highway station. The following busses stop near the building:
- B82 or B7 at East 18th Street
- B100 at East 16th Street between Kings Highway and Quentin Road
- B49 at Avenue P and Ocean Avenue
- B68 at Coney Island Avenue and Kings Highway (transfer to the B82 to East 18th Street)
- B2 at East 16th and Kings Highway