The Graduate Program in Speech-Language Pathology and the Touro College Speech and Hearing Center are currently located at 902 Quentin Road 5th & 4th floors, Brooklyn, New York (entrance on Avenue P). Our facility is fully ADA-compliant.
The campus is easily accessible by train and bus.Take the Q or the B train to the Kings Highway station. The following busses stop near the building:
- B82 or B7 at East 18th Street
- B100 at East 16th Street between Kings Highway and Quentin Road
- B49 at Avenue P and Ocean Avenue
- B68 at Coney Island Avenue and Kings Highway (transfer to the B82 to East 18th Street)
- B2 at East 16th and Kings Highway
As of the spring semester, the Graduate Program in Speech-Language Pathology will be located at 902 Quentin Road Brooklyn, NY.