Touro College Speech and Hearing Center
The Touro College Speech and Hearing Center provides a warm, caring staff and environment. Evaluations and therapy are offered for children and adults with speech, language, and hearing disorders under the direction of Professor Hindy Lubinsky, Department Chair/Program Director, and Dr. Rosalie Unterman, Clinic Director.
The Touro College Speech and Hearing Center offers clinical services for children and adults with a wide range of communicative disorders. Our Center strives to maximize the potential of children and adults with special needs. Parents, caregivers, and family members are recognizedand supported as valued and vital partners in the intervention process delivered through the Center. Graduate student clinicians evaluate and treat patients under the direct supervision of highly qualified and experienced faculty and supervisors certified by ASHA and licensed by the state of New York. The goals of the Center are as follows:
- to provide graduate students in speech-language pathology the opportunity to evaluate and treat a variety of communicative disorders in a teaching and clinical research environment.
- to provide a full range of evaluation and intervention services for disorders of communication to the community in the most effective, efficient, and cost-effective manner.
- to promote public awareness of the prevention,detection, and management of speech, language, and hearing disorders.
- an airy, comfortable client waiting room.
- several evaluation/therapy rooms which allow for direct auditory and visual monitoring.
- a remote video viewing and taping area.
- a full audiology suite and an additional audiology room for special procedures.
The Center is located at 902 Quentin Road 5th & 4th floors, Brooklyn, NY 11223, USA.
Clinic Hours of Operation
Sunday: Noon to 4:00 PM
Monday - Thursday 12-8 PM