Maryanne Driscoll, Ph.D.
Position: Associate Professor, DPT Programs
- MA, PhD, Columbia University
- Licensed Psychologist, New York State
- Human relations and the art of effective instruction
- Agenda: Examination of educational, behavioral, and communication factors which influence the preparation of physical therapists and practice within the field.
- Recent presentations at: AAMC (Association of American medical Colleges, APTA Combined Section Meeting, Pediatric Academic Societies (PAS) Annual Conference
- ASCD, Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development
- National Staff Development Council
- Glen Cove Cares: Provides education about prevention and early detection of cancer and raises funds for patient support.
- HS 416 Education I
- HS 656 Education II, Colleagues and the Community
- Coordinator HS 668 Community Service