Academic Excellence Track (PA)
The School of Health Sciences is proud to announce a new opportunity for highly qualified students interested in pursuing a career as a physician assistant.
The Physician Assistant program reserves a number of seats each year for outstanding candidates who enroll as freshmen in Touro’s Undergraduate Studies Department. Students who meet stringent entrance criteria and maintain high standards of achievement will be guaranteed entrance to Touro’s Physician Assistant program upon successful completion of all requirements.
To qualify for the program, high school students must have met the following criteria:
- 90+ high school average
- In schools where students are ranked, top 15% of the high school class
- Minimum combined score of 1100 for Verbal and Mathematics SAT or ACT composite score of 24
- Successful completion of four high school science courses with a grade of B or higher
- 25 hours of experience in direct patient contact or community service
- Successful interview with PA admissions
Students interested in applying for the Academic Excellence Track must complete a standard Touro College admissions application for undergraduate studies and a supplemental Academic Excellence Track application.
Touro College is committed to supporting our undergraduates in their pursuit of a professional health care career. For more information about this program, see the full program description, or please contact:
Office of Admissions
Touro College School of Health Sciences
1700 Union Boulevard
Bay Shore, New York 11706